The Los Angeles headquarters include a flooring and wall tile showroom with state-of-the-art temperature management and lighting in addition to a slab selection showroom, an outdoor hardscaping showroom, and a slab distribution facility. The white porcelain slab countertops Los Angeles showroom has granite, quartz, marble, and other natural stone slabs in a wide variety of colors.
Utilizing The Visual Tools
A wide range of materials, including luxury vinyl, ceramic, mosaic, wall, and even genuine stone, may be used to create tiles for use as flooring and backsplashes.
- When looking for new flooring, worktops, kitchens, or bathrooms, utilize the visual tools they have provided.
- They have tens of thousands of square feet of countertops, flooring, wall tiling, and hardscaping products, making them Orange County’s largest supplier of these materials.
Staying Cool Under Pressure
One of its advantages is that it can withstand high temperatures, which is understandable considering the conditions under which it was manufactured. There shouldn’t be any damage to your porcelain kitchen surface even if you place hot pans directly on them.
Durability in The Face of Wear and Tear
To recap, porcelain is 30% stronger than stone.
- Due to its dense makeup, porcelain is also scratch-proof. It’s OK to use sharp knives for slicing and dicing without worrying about damaging the tabletop. However, you may want to stay away from activities like slicing meat.
- White porcelain slab countertops Orange County‘s cutting-edge showrooms are where designers, builders, and fabricators take their clients to meet with experts and peruse the wide variety of surface options.
- Because design is personal, they work hard to create a one-of-a-kind showroom environment to help you bring your ideas to life.
Porcelain’s low care needs are further enhanced by the fact that it is nonporous and resistant to stains. The good news for the countertop’s owner is that they won’t need to seal it. Top-notch porcelain used in countertops is not only heat- and crack-proof, but also scratch-proof.
In contrast to quartz, porcelain won’t discolor with prolonged contact with sunlight. I can’t tell you how nice it is to organize one’s kitchen worktops without having to think about where the windows are.
Decorations, Colors, and Styles
- Many companies provide a rainbow of colors made with all-natural pigments. Since porcelain is mass-produced, it may be decorated with any color or pattern.
- You may have a porcelain countertop in a single hue or even one that mimics the appearance of marble.
- As a result, you may combine the timelessness of marble with the resilience of granite.
With the right techniques, porcelain may convincingly imitate a broad range of other materials, such as marble, wood grain, concrete finishes, and rusted steel.