People have yearned to have Snapmaker produce a 3D Printer with a dual extrusion mechanism, and it has finally arrived. If you want to print with more than one material and color, then your problem is solved with this Dual Extrusion 3D printing machine called Artisan. Snapmaker Artisan 3D Printer is an upgrade of Snapmaker 2.0, pushing the limit even higher than a Snapmaker 3 in 1 3D Printer can execute. With Dual Extrusion 3D printing, Artisan unleashes all your creativity and enables you to become a true artisan. Below are some key features of Artisan worth taking note of:
- Compared to AT models, the leads of Artisan’s X and Y axes are increased from 20mm to 40mm.
- Artisan still holds on to Snapmaker’s signature all-metal design
- Quick swap platforms and tool heads let you shift between three modules – 3D Printing, laser engraving & cutting to CNC carving in one minute, making it super easy to install and uninstall. No more tedious process of screwing and unscrewing.
- also read : pubg guider
- Compared with Snapmaker 2.0, Artisan is highly improved in printing speed, exactness, filament compatibility, and accessibility.
- The maximum work area of Snapmaker Artisan is 350mm x 400mm x 400mm for 3D Printing and 400mm x 400mm for laser and CNC functions.
- The Dual Extrusion 3D Printing Module uses a built-in motor to automatically lift and shift among two extruders without other tool head movement or switch changing. This Dual Extrusion 3D Printing Module also supports PVA, HIPS, and other dissolvable materials for easy support removal.
- Also Read : pubgguider
- Snapmaker Artisan 3 in 1 3D Printer also has an Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer, which means that it has two heads that operate independently of each other, as the name suggests. These heads can also move in different directions while simultaneously handling different materials in the process of fabricating a single item. Find below just a few advantages of the Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer:-
- Increase in production rate.
The Independent Dual Extrusion 3D printing process allows the machine to work on two products simultaneously without inaccuracy.
- Reduced labor cost.
- Pubg Guider
Instead of employing many people to run different 3D printers with a single extruder, Snapmaker Artisan Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer will reduce that labor force by half by performing the entire task with a single machine at the same time.
- Use of different materials at the same time.
You’ll be free to use different materials or colors when producing two different products simultaneously without fear.
If you are planning to purchase a 3D printer with an Independent Dual Extrusion 3D printing mechanism, Snapmaker Artisan 3-in-1 3D Printer should be your priority. Artisan guarantees durability, bringing you a fast, accurate, and stable experience.