SPay India is a payment solution for all types of business. It allows you to accept payments from your customers in multiple ways. We also provide a trusted way for customers to pay their bills, on time and hassle-free. VISA, MasterCard, and more are accepted as payment method
SPay India Overview
As the name suggests, SPay India is the solution of payment gateway & the way to connect with the Indian customers. SPay India is a one-stop online payment gateway solution for all kinds of businesses. Here is all that you need to know about SPayIndia and its service model.
How to Register For Spay India Merchant/Agent/Distributor?
Spay India Merchant Registration:
1. Go to the Spay India website and click on the “Register Now” button.
2. On the next page, you will see a form with a lot of details. Fill in all the required fields and click on “Submit”.
3. You will get an email from Spay India confirming your registration as a merchant/agent/distributor.
4. Spay India will now send you an invoice of Rs 99/- which needs to be paid before they can process your merchant registration request.
How to Login on Spay India
To login on Spay India, you need to follow these steps:
1. Open the website www.spayindia.com
2. Click on “Login” button
3. Enter your email address and password in the respective boxes
4. Click on “Sign in” button
Spay India, a non-profit organization, has launched a phygital platform to serve the banking needs of low-income groups. The platform is designed to reach out to rural areas where banking services are not easily available.
The platform was developed in partnership with the Indian government and private sector companies. The government has provided internet connectivity to rural areas and private sector companies have provided hardware and software support.
The platform is expected to provide financial services such as savings accounts, loans, insurance and investments through mobile phones or computers. It will also help users make payments online by linking their accounts with Aadhaar cards, which are used for identification purposes in India.
Spay India hopes that its phygital platform will help bring more people into the banking system so they can receive financial services such as credit loans at affordable rates instead of paying high interest rates offered by informal lenders such as moneylenders who charge high interest rates on loans taken from them through informal channels.”